I use an accountant, bookkeeper or third party to report on my behalf. 

You can ask a third party, such as a registered agent or payroll service provider, to report on your behalf.

It is your obligation as an employer to make sure they will be reporting using STP.

If you use a registered tax or BAS agent, talk to them about your options. They may be able to report using STP for you or work with you to outsource your payroll to a payroll service provider.

Payroll service providers must be registered as a Tax or BAS agent when providing a Tax Agent service or BAS service for a fee. This includes Single Touch Payroll.